Albany field trip photos
What I have learned:
1. The general trend in community structure is that there will be 1 or 2 dominant species and many more rare species.
2. I don’t like getting wet. Thus, I am probably not cut out for marine field work.
3. I don’t like working with live animals, because I will likely end up killing them, either accidentally or because I need to store them in ethanol.
4. Chocolate chip banana bread is delicious. Make it.
5. I’ve forgotten all my Spanish conjugations. I was practicing on the bus ride there and back with Andrea, a postgrad student from Mexico.